GENERAL CONTEST RULES (HOW TO ENTER)
To participate in the contest, the participants must complete and submit any entry forms, or other means of contest entry depending on the established requirements of the contest.
All decisions made by GO POLLY LLC & GO CONNECT LLC management regarding any aspect of the contest are final.
Only one (1) winner per household. Employees of GO POLLY LLC GO CONNECT LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, and members of their immediate households are ineligible to participate or win in promotional contests. · Some contests may have age limits; in such cases the age limits will be clearly announced for said contest. · Participants are eligible to win only one (1) GO POLLY LLC contest in any Thirty (30) day period.
PRIZES· Prizes that are not mailed (via us mail, email or UPS) or provided by the participating sponsor must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of the date of winning. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion. · All cash prizes won will be awarded in the form of a check. Prize checks will be certified mailed by way of the USPS within twenty (21) business days from the date the contest winner is awarded their prize. · Contest participants must use a valid email address. The email address used when signing up for the GO POLLY LLC and/or GO CONNECT LLC apps will be the email address used to redeem and communicate with the winners. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D) to claim their prize in person.
Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes not transferable and may not be exchanged).· Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.· By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, picture or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting/ material relating to this contest without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the contest. · All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC, its subsidiaries, licensees, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives, harmless against any and all claims or liability related directly or indirectly from their contest participation or awarded prize. · Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D) to claim their prize. · GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed, contest void if prohibited by law.· So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, GO POLLY LLC and GO CONNECT LLC reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which will become effective upon being announced via website and/or social media· GO POLLY LLC and GO CONNECT LLC, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue internet and/or social media registration due to equipment malfunction, and inadvertent disconnections. In addition, GO POLLY LLC and/or GO CONNECT participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. · GO POLLY LLC and/or GO CONNECT LLC its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors/promotional partners and other radio stations, such as Acts of God, strikes and terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, reasonable attempts will be made to offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC in lieu of the prize originally awarded. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. · Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the contest period. Movie premier and/or special screening movie passes are valid for space available only. Seating is provided on a first come first served basis. Movie passes do not guarantee seating. In the event of overbooking (tickets for all available seating having been sold), GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC will substitute a prize of equal or lesser value. GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC contest winners must sign and date official GO POLLY LLC and GO CONNECT LLC release and waiver forms. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Copies of contest rules are available by way of email upon request at email@example.com
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTESTS
For social media contests via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Snap Chat the following items apply.
- GO POLLY LLC and GO CONNECT LLC is responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, contest and/or sweepstakes including:
- The official rules;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and
- Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- By participating in any promotion, contest and/or sweepstakes the participant acknowledges and agrees with the following:
- The participant completely releases Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Snap Chat for involvement in such promotion, contest and/or sweepstakes.
- The participant acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Snap Chat.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Snap Chat will not assist GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC in the administration of said promotion, contest or sweepstakes and cannot advise GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC on whether consent is required for use of user content or on how to obtain any necessary consent.
- GO POLLY, GO CONNECT LLC acknowledges and agrees that we are using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Snap Chat service to administer the GO POLLY LLC, GO CONNECT LLC promotion, contest and/or sweepstakes at our own risk.
INSTAGRAM CONCERT CONTEST
- All participants must download both free apps GoConnect by Go Polly and Go Polly and have both accounts active prior to the announcement of the winner.
- The most connections as of set date per Social Media post located in the caption
- Five connections on the GoConnect app by Go Polly must be connected by set date per Social Media post located in the caption
- All participants must try the FREE 30-day upgrade prior to the announcement of the winner.
- Video entries over :60 seconds for the Creative Video Challenge will be disqualified.
- A valid email must be used when registering on the GO CONNECT by Go Polly app. The email used when registering will be the point of contact for all contest prizes.
- The participant must have their IG public to participate in the Creative Video Challenge. Otherwise the video that the participant made, and hashtag will not be able to be viewed.
- Cut-off date for challenges = the date when the challenge ends. The announcement date = the date the winner will be announced. The Cut-off date and the announcement date will be posted within the caption of the appropriate challenge.